CONTEST RULES AND AUDIENCE RESEARCH
1. Employees of KMOJ Radio CCD, its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2. Any and all federal, provincial and local laws apply to all contests.
3. Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for 89.9 FM. Winners may be recorded and played back on-air, on any of the KMOJ Radio CCD stations.
4. No amount of winning can disqualify you, however listeners can only win any prize just once in a 30 day period.
5. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
6. Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
8. Prize has no cash value.
9. In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn.
10. Ballot must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
11. KMOJ Radio CCD may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
12. KMOJ Radio CCD reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of KMOJ Radio CCD are final.
13. By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.
14. KMOJ Radio CCD makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
15. KMOJ Radio CCD reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitute prizes.
16. KMOJ Radio CCD will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged, or delayed.
17. Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
18. Where a prize consists of tickets or a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, KMOJ Radio CCD/ 89.9 FM will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
19. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
20. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
21. In its discretion, KMOJ Radio CCD may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
22. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by KMOJ Radio CCD is reserved exclusively to KMOJ Radio CCD. Its decisions shall be final.
23. Contestants can be disqualified at any time for any reason by the station management.